Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Cameron is Crawling

Cameron officially crawled for the first time on March 1st. He had been scooting backwards for about two weeks but now we have forward motion. I kept noticing for a few days before he actually started crawling that I would put him down on one part of a blanket & come back to find him somewhere else. I guess it's time to baby-proof my house. He's also started pulling up on most things. He can also stand unassisted for a few moments at a time. It probably won't be long before he's running through the house!!

We visited the Aquarium on Saturday & Cameron seemed to enjoy it as long as he didn't have to ride in his stroller. I think he did more people watching than anything. It looks like we tired him out but this last only lasted about 20 minutes.












No comments: